Andrew's Wanderings on the Trail of Life

... the view from my vistas

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I finally caved :)

After ages of planning on creating a blog, but refusing to use a typicall blog posting and hosting service, i have caved. I suppose it would have been good to figure out how to make a web page myself, but, alas, summer ended and i shall have not time for some time and with the time i do have i do not intende to learn how to build a web page. So here is my blog, boring as everyone else's, for the view of the world.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger throughWaters said...

this is what you get for not allowing comments on your second post.
..a comment here that talks about the second post.
So, bravo on completing the duck project. It was truly an epic undertaking. What's next? ;-)

if you have Skype, give me your name. if you have a land-line telephone, it'd be far cheaper for me to call it than your cell phone.

Rock on with the rock of Jesus,
-Brian

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Amanda. :)

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, lol... did you mean the "trial of life"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home